With over 50,000 school and group visits each year, At-Bristol is one of the UK's most popular science centres!
Our comprehensive education programme ensures that every visit supports the National Curriculum and provides a varied and exciting learning experience for all ages. As an educational charity, our school and group trips offer exceptional value for money including access to:
- Interactive exhibits – brains, bubbles, DNA, animation, tornados and much more
- Workshops - covering a wide range of curriculum topics
- Science theatre shows - exciting, presenter-led shows
- Special theme days - specially designed days to challenge and excite students
- Live Lab - watch real dissections, and carry out live experiments including DNA extraction
- Planetarium – Presenter-led star shows
- Explore More - resources to enhance your visit and support work back in class
NEW: Our interactive Education Programmes are now available to view and download online!
PRIMARY PROGRAMME SECONDARY PROGRAMME
What our visitors say
"The planetarium was the best thing in the museum because you could see the real positioning of the stars!"